Chicago — Chicago-based CA Student Living has completed seven student housing communities comprising more than 3,600 beds.
Located in six different states, the communities opened throughout August and, together, are 96 percent leased for the upcoming academic year. Recent deliveries include:
- RISE on Apache, an 833-bed community located near Arizona State University in Tempe;
- Rise on 9th, a 429-bed community located near the University of Missouri in Columbia;
- Evolve Auburn, a 456-bed community located near Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama;
- Uncommon Fort Collins, a 247-bed community located near Colorado State University in Fort Collins;
- Uncommon Oxford, a 224-bed community located near the University of Mississippi in Oxford;
- Identity Reno, a 325-bed community located near the University of Nevada, Reno in Reno;
- and The Harbor on Sixth, a 628-bed community located near the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa.
CA Student Living plans to complete another seven communities comprising 2,200 beds in 2018 and an additional eight properties with 4,100 beds in 2019.