Austin, Texas — Campus Advantage has added 2,200 beds to its national management portfolio. The new assignments comprise five properties located throughout the country. They include:
• 4050 Lofts at the University of South Florida in Tampa, Fla.;
• Courtside at the University of Oregon in Eugene, Ore.;
• Skybox at the University of Oregon in Eugene, Ore.;
• Z Islander at Texas A&M University in Bryan, Texas; and
• Park at 1824 at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in Milwaukee.
These most recent assignments are the latest in Campus Advantage's efforts to increase its management portfolio. Last year, the company added new assignments totaling approximately 7,500 beds.