Athens, Ga. — Athens, Georgia-based Landmark Properties has announced $2 billion worth of student housing project starts and deliveries.
This fall, the developer delivered close to 5,000 beds with projects including:
- Stonefire at Berkeley near the University of California, Berkeley;
- The Mark at Athens near the University of Georgia;
- The Metropolitan at State College near Pennsylvania State University;
- The Retreat at Harrisonburg near James Madison University;
- The Retreat at Starkville near Mississippi State University;
- The Retreat at Tampa near the University of South Florida;
- and The Standard at Gainesville near the University of Florida.
In addition to its fall deliveries, the company has begun working on 11 new developments totaling more than 8,000 beds. These projects include:
- The Standard at Atlanta near the Georgia Institute of Technology;
- The Standard at Auburn near Auburn University;
- The Standard at Charlottesville near the University of Virginia;
- The Standard at College Station near Texas A&M University;
- The Standard at Flagstaff near Northern Arizona University;
- The Station at Orlando near the University of Central Florida;
- The Standard at Raleigh near North Carolina State University;
- The Station at State College near Pennsylvania State College;
- The Standard at Tampa near the University of South Florida;
- The Standard at Tallahassee near Florida State University;
- and The Mark at Tucson near the University of Arizona.
Landmark is also slated to break ground on another 12 projects totaling close to 9,000 beds in 2018. “We continue to see steady, strong demand for high-quality housing options at Tier 1 public universities,” says Wes Rogers, president and CEO of Landmark Properties. “Students and their parents are searching for a home away from home that’s close to campus with comfortable and secure living spaces, high-quality amenities and advanced technology.”