The entire student housing industry will come together April 4-6 in Austin at the tenth annual InterFace Student Housing conference, the industry's most important and well-attended event.
Over 1,200 top industry players from both off- and on-campus are expected to attend and participate. Here's why:
Education & Information:
- Over 20 panels featuring 100+ high-level speakers and presenters
- Education sessions on leasing, management, operations, finance, investment and development
- Pre-conference InterFace+ roundtables
- An exhibit hall with 50+ industry leading vendors and service providers
Networking & Dealmaking:
- More than 1,200 attendees
- Pre-conference "Speed Networking"
- Two, two-hour networking cocktail receptions, plus six additional hours of dedicated networking time
- Exclusive networking lounge available for scheduled and impromptu meetings
- 8th Annual Student Housing Business Innovator Awards Reception and Presentation
- 7th Annual SHB Open Golf Outing at Barton Creek
For more information and to register, please click here.