Chicago — Construction is currently underway on five properties totaling 2,709 beds by Chicago-based Core Spaces. New Developments include:
- The ōLiv, a 605-bed community serving students attending the University of Arizona in Tucson;
- A second project named The ōLiv, offering 464 beds near Arizona State University in Tempe;
- Hub on Campus Gainesville 3rd Ave, a 661-bed community located near the University of Florida in Gainesville;
- Hub on Campus Gainesville University, another 413-bed project serving students attending the University of Florida; and
- Hub on Campus Lexington Limestone, a 566-bed community located near the University of Kentucky campus.
Each project is scheduled to open in time for the 2020-2021 academic year.