InterFace Multifamily Southeast 2020
December 16 @ 9:00 am - December 17 @ 4:00 pm
Topics To Be Discussed
- Investment trends: What is the activity level? Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- Are Southeast markets still absorbing new supply or will new development lap demand?
- What impact has COVID had on rental rates and occupancy in newly developed projects?
- The availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investments and development projects.
- What are owners seeing in terms of rent collections? Where is the market in terms of concessions?
- How is COVID-19 impacting operations and leasing?
- What is the multifamily development pipeline across the Southeast for 2021? What’s being built? Where?
- What is the big picture outlook for apartment property supply and demand?
- Which amenities are hot? Which are not?
Attendees will include professionals active in multifamily space:
- Lenders/Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Sales Brokers
- Architects, Design Specialists, Contractors
- Leasing & Marketing Professionals
- Vendors and Others Allied to the Field
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Southeast Real Estate Business and Student Housing Business magazines — as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.