InterFace Multifamily Texas 2021
September 9 @ 10:15 am - 6:30 pm
Join leading owners, investors, developers, and operators of multifamily property in the great state of Texas, along with lenders, intermediaries, architects, and contractors, in person on September 9th for the 10th annual InterFace Multifamily Texas conference.
The conference will focus on the apartment sector outlook in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin coming out COVID. Panelists will discuss economic and demographic trends influencing and impacting the apartment markets in Texas, as well as trends in multifamily investment, development, financing, design/building, leasing, management, and operations.
If you are active in the multifamily property sector in Texas, you need to attend the 10th annual InterFace Multifamily Texas!
Topics To Be Discussed
- How will Texas apartment markets emerge from COVID-19?
- Investment trends: What is the activity level? Who’s buying? Who’s selling? Where are cap rates headed?
- Are Texas markets still absorbing new apartment supply or has new development lapped demand? What is the impact on rental rates and occupancy?
- What is the development pipeline for the near term? What’s being built? Where?
- What is the big picture outlook for supply and demand?
- What is the outlook for Texas economy?
- What is the availability of debt and equity capital for multifamily investment and development projects?
- What are the most pressing issues and challenges in leasing, management and operations?
- What are owners seeing in terms of rent collections? Where is the market in terms of concessions?
- What are the new trends in architecture and design?
- What is the outlook for the Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and Austin markets?
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 13 commercial real estate magazines — including Texas Real Estate Business, Texas Multifamily & Affordable Housing Business, Student Housing Business, and Seniors Housing Business— as well as several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry. For more information, visit www.francemediainc.com/publications.