- This event has passed.
Webinar: Are Your Student Housing Properties Ready for Move-In?
July 14, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
All of a sudden Fall 2020 move-in is a month to six weeks away — are your student housing properties ready? And what about your staff? And your residents? The industry has been hard at work planning for the fall and it’s now right around the corner. Hear from four leading operators/managers as to what they are planning and how they intend to execute on what will be the most challenging and complicated move-in and fall occupancy the industry has ever faced.
Join Student Housing Business for a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, July 14th at 1:30 pm EDT to gain insight on making this move-in season successful.
Panelists will include Jenn Cassidy of Campus Advantage, Casey Petersen of Peak Campus, Keith Thompson of The Scion Group and moderator Jake Jarman of Redstone Residential.
Topics to be Discussed:
- Fall 2020 Occupancy Update and YTD Comparison to 2019
- Snapshot of today’s leasing environment & the push till move-In
- Turn: How to execute & what do you expect?
- Once students move in, then what?
- Is 2020 an anomaly or is this the new normal in student housing?
- How to foster community engagement & res life this fall
- Looking ahead, what will the challenges be?
- Looking back, what are lessons learned & what good has come out of this?
Registration for the webinar is complimentary for the industry, thanks to our sponsor Leap. Need to increase your pool of qualified renters? Leap co-signs for those without a qualified guarantor, and covers 12 months of rent and 3 months for no-shows. Every additional lease counts!
For a full list of InterFace Conference Group webinars, click here.
Student Housing Business is published by France Media Inc., the parent company of InterFace Conference Group. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.