- This event has passed.
Webinar: Everything You Need to Know About the Single-Family Rental & Build-For-Rent Market
April 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
France Media will host a complimentary webinar bringing together a cross-section of leading industry players to discuss the Single-Family Rental and Build-For-Rent verticals. The conversation will cover issues and trends within the space, why big-time institutional capital is cascading into the industry, and where things might go from here. Join us on April 7th at 2:00 p.m. EDT.
Issues to be discussed:
- How are the Single-Family Rental (SFR) and Build-For-Rent (BFR) markets defined? What are the numbers/market size of each?
- Why is the SFR/BFR space growing so dramatically? What are occupancy levels? Where are the most active markets?
- Where are SFR/BFR rental rates, and what is the pipeline of new supply?
- How have the demographic trends of Gen Y and the impact of COVID-19 led to growth of each market?
- Why is major institutional capital flowing into the space at such a dramatic rate?
- Who are the major players and how do they come at the Single-Family Rental and Build-For-Rent market?
- Keaton Merrell, Managing Director, Walker & Dunlop
- Jonathan Ellenzweig, Chief Investment Officer, Tricon Residential
- Don Walker, Managing Principal & CFO, John Burns Consulting
- Mark Peterson, Director of the Build-for-Rent (BFR) division at SVN | SFRhub Advisors
- David Howard, Executive Director, National Rental Home Council, Moderator
This webinar is complimentary for the industry, thanks to sponsor Walker & Dunlop. Walker & Dunlop’s BFR & SFR Practice Group is strategically positioned across the business to finance and sell these specialty communities. The national team provides guidance on property sales, debt origination, and the structuring of equity to generate optimal returns and strategic relationships for clients.
This event is hosted by France Media magazine and produced by the company’s InterFace Conference Group. For more information, contact Rich Kelley at 914-309-6954 .
For a full list of InterFace Conference Group webinars, click here.
The webinar is hosted by France Media, publisher of Southeast Real Estate Business, Texas Real Estate Business, Midwest Real Estate Business, Western Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business, Southeast Affordable Housing Business, Texas Affordable Housing Business, Western Affordable Housing Business, Student Housing Business and Seniors Housing Business. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.