- This event has passed.
Webinar: Evidence-Based Ways to Make Student Housing Healthier & Safer Post-COVID-19
June 17 @ 1:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Student housing property owners and managers are looking for programs and products to make properties safer for residents who may be concerned about COVID-19. To help shed light on this topic, Student Housing Business magazine is hosting a a complimentary webinar focused on health and wellness for on- and off-campus student housing properties.
‘Evidence-Based Ways to Make Student Housing Healthier & Safer Post-COVID-19: A Fireside Chat with Paul Scialla of Delos‘ will take place on Wednesday, June 17th, at 1:30 pm EDT.
Topics to be discussed:
- How to effectively and efficiently give health/wellness upgrades to existing student housing units
- Specific COVID-19 solutions related to air quality and surfaces
- What does Delos do and how can the company help student housing properties create healthier environments?
- The “Zero CapEx” model — Delos pays upfront for all upgrades in exchange for small annual program fee over five years
- How long does it take to implement Delos’ program, and what are the first steps?
Register for this complimentary webinar to learn more about new processes, protocols and guidelines for safe and healthy student housing residences — especially as it relates to the novel coronavirus and COVID-19. This webinar is sponsored by Delos.
For a full list of InterFace Conference Group webinars, click here.
Student Housing Business is published by France Media Inc., the parent company of InterFace Conference Group. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.