- This event has passed.
Webinar: Las Vegas Multifamily Outlook — How is the Vegas Apartment Sector Responding to the Pandemic?
November 9, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Are you active in the Las Vegas multifamily market? Join Western Real Estate Business as it hosts two separate panels of multifamily experts to discuss development and investment sales activity in the valley. Hear how the Las Vegas multifamily industry is continuing to operate successfully during the pandemic and get a forecast of the investment market for the coming year.
Both webinar panels will take place Monday, Nov. 9, beginning at 9:30 a.m. Pacific.
Speakers on the development panel will include Greg Campbell of Laguna Point Properties, Dave Sloan of Next Wave Investors, Robin Willett of NorthCap Multifamily and Alex Woodin of Southern Land Co.
Investment market panelists will include Taylor Sims of Cushman & Wakefield, Bobby Khorshidi of Archway Capital and Scott McClave of The Bascom Group.
Topics to be discussed:
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic impacted the development cycle for Vegas apartments?
- What are owners seeing in terms of rent collections?
- What are occupancy levels like for Las Vegas multifamily product?
- How are operators conducting property tours and continuing leasing during the pandemic?
- What are the hot submarkets within the area?
- What is investment activity like? Who is buying and selling?
- Where are cap rates headed?
- How do developers and investors view the rest of 2020 and into next year?
Archway Capital is sponsoring the discussions on Las Vegas multifamily; the panels are hosted by Western Real Estate Business and InterFace Conference Group.
Join us for this complimentary webinar for insights about the Vegas multifamily market and what you need to know heading into 2021.
For information about sponsoring a webinar, contact Scott France at 404-832-8262.
To watch previous webinars on demand, click here.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate magazines — including Western Real Estate Business — and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.