Webinar: Package Management — Best Practices for On- and Off-Campus Student Housing in the COVID-19 Era
September 23 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Pre-pandemic, package management for both on- and off-campus housing was becoming more challenging as the convenience of online shopping became increasingly important for student residents. When COVID-19 hit, already high levels of e-commerce increased exponentially overnight. Year-over-year package volumes increased more than 90 percent in some cases, bringing package management practices to the forefront in student housing properties nationwide.
Multifamily property managers — and student housing managers in particular, have been working to find the best solution to store and deliver packages to residents, and to communicate with residents who have had packages delivered.
On Thursday, September 23rd, at 1:00 pm EDT, hear insights from industry leaders Notifii, ACC, NYU, and Package Concierge as they discuss different package management systems and provide real feedback as to how processes have changed for both vendors and operators since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Topics to be discussed:
- Are packages a potential source of virus transmission?
- What are the best practices for multifamily properties to manage package volume and ensure staff and resident safety?
- How much have package volumes increased at on-campus properties? What about off-campus housing?
- How should property managers adjust to changing package trends?
- What steps can be taken to make mailroom acceptance of packages efficient and socially distant?
- How can property managers de-escalate tensions caused by difficulties in carrier tracking as of late?
Registration is complimentary, thanks to webinar sponsor Notifii.
For the last 10 years, Notifii has been moving the day-to-day notification systems for property and facility managers to the cloud — to make everyday communications quick and painless. From package management to resident notices, power your onsite office with Notifii. Please visit www.notifii.com for more information on package management and communications solutions.
For a full list of InterFace Conference Group webinars, click here.
Student Housing Business is published by France Media Inc., the parent company of InterFace Conference Group. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.