- This event has passed.
Webinar: Seniors Housing Marketing and Sales During the Pandemic and Beyond
May 20, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
What is the best way for seniors housing properties to connect with potential new residents during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond?
Many professionals in the seniors housing industry have been focused on ensuring the health and safety of residents as the novel coronavirus has spread. But there’s also a concern about providing for the needs of seniors who need to move into a seniors housing facility and may be struggling to make decisions during shelter-in-place orders.
On Wednesday, May 20, from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT, join Seniors Housing Business for a discussion on strategies and tactics to connect with potential residents and how best to convey your message to potential residents and their families.
While we understand that the most important focus is to keep current residents safe, it’s important to consider the future ramifications of the pandemic on seniors housing properties. How are senior living communities maintaining or growing occupancy during this time? What strategies are proving to be most effective in the era of COVID-19? How can seniors housing property managers plan ahead to be prepared for life post-COVID-19, with post-pandemic lead-generation strategies?
Learn about seniors housing marketing and sales strategies to reach new residents during COVID-19
- COVID-19 updates and best practices for protecting residents: what senior living communities need to know
- Immediate steps you can take to connect and engage with your seniors housing residents, potential new residents, their families, and referral sources in a meaningful way
- The do’s and don’ts of social media and digital marketing during COVID-19
- Effective alternative lead-generation strategies: what we’ve learned so far during the crisis
- PR during COVID-19
- Priming the pump: preparing a post-pandemic lead generation strategy
Listen to the webinar on May 20th at 1 pm EDT to learn more.
For a full list of upcoming webinars, click here.
Seniors Housing Business is published by France Media Inc., the parent company of InterFace Conference Group. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.