- This event has passed.
Webinar: Seniors Housing Vaccine Rollout and Infectious Disease Prevention
February 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This Seniors Housing Business webinar, “Seniors Housing Vaccine Rollout and Infectious Disease Prevention: An Operations Playbook,” examines how operators are handling the myriad issues surrounding COVID-19 vaccines.
The webinar is sponsored by Philips, a global health technology leader that provides safety and wellness solutions for senior living communities. Seniors Housing Business will host the discussion on Tuesday, Feb. 16, from 2:00 – 3:00 pm EST.
Among the topics to be addressed:
- How are operators educating staff, residents and adult children on the vaccines?
- Is it legal to mandate COVID-19 vaccines for employees? Should staff be offered incentives to get vaccinated?
- What are operators doing to mitigate infection control during the pandemic and moving forward?
- What logistical pitfalls at the state and federal level can potentially impede vaccination rollout at senior living communities?
- What is the potential impact if some staff and residents opt not to receive the vaccine? How should operators address vaccine fears and reluctance to be vaccinated?
Join us on Feb. 16 as a panel of experts discuss these pressing topics and more.
Confirmed panel speakers include Terri Cunliffe of Covenant Living Communities and Services, Andy Kohlberg of Kisco Senior Living, Kelly Andress of SageLife Senior Living, Mark Andrzejewski of MorningStar, Greg Cini of Kemper House, and moderator Chase Salyers of Koelsch Communities.
France Media’s Seniors Housing Business magazine is hosting the panel discussion.
Philips is sponsoring the webinar. a global health technology leader that provides resident safety and wellness solutions for senior living communities. To learn more about Philips senior living solutions.
For a full list of upcoming webinars, as well as webinars available on demand, click here.
Seniors Housing Business is published by France Media Inc., the parent company of InterFace Conference Group. For more information about all of the commercial real estate magazines, websites, and newsletters published by France Media Inc., click here.