- This event has passed.
Webinar: The Future of Seniors Housing — The 2021 Outlook from a Capital Markets Perspective
December 10, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The U.S. seniors housing industry attracted unprecedented levels of capital over the last economic cycle. Now that the industry has found itself on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic and the U.S. economy is facing recession, what lies ahead for investment and lending in this sector?
In this webinar, four real estate leaders will discuss their thoughts on capital allocations, the lending environment and investment strategies for seniors housing heading into 2021.
Join us on Thursday, December 10th, at 12pm Eastern for The Future of Seniors Housing: The 2021 Outlook from a Capital Markets Perspective.
The webinar panel will feature speakers:
- Debby Jenkins, EVP & Head of Multifamily, Freddie Mac
- Angela Mago, President, Key Commercial Bank, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
- Julie Robinson, Senior Vice President, Investments, Ventas
- Morgin Morris, Senior Mortgage Banker, KeyBank Real Estate Capital, Moderator
Topics to be discussed:
- Portfolio Performance: How has the seniors housing industry performed compared to other asset classes?
- How are the lenders and investors looking at seniors housing moving into 2021?
- How active will the agencies and banks be next year?
- What are strategies for investors as they think about senior housing allocations?
- A discussion of the impacts of COVID on the seniors housing capital markets.
The webinar is complimentary for attendees, thanks to sponsor KeyBank Real Estate Capital.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Seniors Housing Business— and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.