- This event has passed.
Webinar: The State of the NNN Market as the Industry Emerges from COVID-19
June 4, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
The COVID-19 pandemic has created paralysis in the net lease market. How long is this expected to last and what will it take to see more investment and development activity in the sector? Join our webinar — The State of the NNN Market as the Industry Emerges from COVID-19 — on June 4 at 1:30 PM Eastern for insights.
InterFace Net Lease and France Media are hosting the complimentary webinar on the state of the net lease market. This will be the first industry-wide webinar held on net lease/sale-leaseback market conditions related to the impact of COVID-19.
Panelists will include Brian Mansouri of AR Global, Gino Sabatini of W. P. Carey, Ryan Cockerill of Agree Realty, Evan Gower of GBT Realty Corp., Karl Francetic of Realty Investor Capital, and Patrick Nutt of SRS Real Estate Partners (moderator).
Topics to be discussed:
- How has COVID-19 changed the development landscape in terms of what should be built moving forward and how it should be designed?
- When will the capital markets come back to life for both investment & development transactions?
- How is COVID-19 impacting valuations, both short- and long-term?
- Is the NNN market more likely to snap back than the traditional office, industrial and retail investment markets?
- Given the financial distress of many corporations, could sale-leaseback activity increase in the next 12 to 18 months?
Businesses across the nation are beginning to reopen. Hear from some of the most active players in the NNN industry on what they have been seeing and what might follow as the nation emerges from the COVID-19 shelter in place orders.
For more information, contact Rich Kelley at 914-468-0818.
For a full list of InterFace Conference Group webinars, click here.
InterFace Conference Group is a division of France Media Inc., which publishes 10 commercial real estate publications — including Shopping Center Business, Western Real Estate Business, Southeast Real Estate Business, Northeast Real Estate Business, Heartland Real Estate Business and Texas Real Estate Business — and several websites and newsletters focused on the commercial real estate industry.