How it works
Secure pages use the HTTPS:// prefix in the URL. When a secure page is displayed, then most modern browsers will display a green lock which indicates the site is secure. The green lock also holds site certificate information. To view a sites certificate, simply click on the green lock, then click on the Certificate information link. The following window displays additional information.
Latest from Katie Sloan
- Haven Campus to Break Ground on 619-Bed Community Near the University of Arkansas
- Fourpoint Investments Arranges Sale of 60-Bed Student Housing Community Near Baylor University
- Campus Advantage Launches Career Success Portal For Residents
- Haven Campus Communities Sells 568-Bed Community Near University of West Georgia
- UC Davis Opens Three Residence Halls, Community Building