How it works
Secure pages use the HTTPS:// prefix in the URL. When a secure page is displayed, then most modern browsers will display a green lock which indicates the site is secure. The green lock also holds site certificate information. To view a sites certificate, simply click on the green lock, then click on the Certificate information link. The following window displays additional information.
Latest from Katie Sloan
- WGC Development Breaks Ground on 405-Bed Community Near the University of Houston
- Modern Message Hires Laura Formica as National Sales Manager
- Quantum Capital Secures $64 Million Construction Loan for Development Near the University of Washington
- CBRE Arranges Sale of 1,005-Bed Community Near Texas Tech University
- Vesper Acquires 792-Bed Community Near the University of Southern Mississippi