How it works
Secure pages use the HTTPS:// prefix in the URL. When a secure page is displayed, then most modern browsers will display a green lock which indicates the site is secure. The green lock also holds site certificate information. To view a sites certificate, simply click on the green lock, then click on the Certificate information link. The following window displays additional information.
Latest from Katie Sloan
- Industry Remembers Technology Leader Richard Holtz
- Peak Campus Awarded Management of 480-Bed Community Near Clemson
- Asset Campus Housing Awarded Management of 501-Bed Community Near Tarleton State
- Heitman Receives Commitments Exceeding $1.1 Billion for Heitman Value Partners IV Fund
- NB Private Capital Sells Land Parcel Near Utah Valley University for $10.5 Million