How it works
Secure pages use the HTTPS:// prefix in the URL. When a secure page is displayed, then most modern browsers will display a green lock which indicates the site is secure. The green lock also holds site certificate information. To view a sites certificate, simply click on the green lock, then click on the Certificate information link. The following window displays additional information.
Latest from Katie Sloan
- Roy Griffith: Prefabrication for High-Quality Student Housing Delivered Faster and on Budget
- The Goldenberg Group Tops Off $199 Million Student Housing Development Near Temple University
- Asset Campus Housing Awarded Management of 644-Bed Community Near the University of West Virginia
- Joint Venture Acquires 876-Bed Community Near the University of Georgia
- Grandbridge Secures $22.3 Million Construction Financing for 496-Bed Development in South Dakota