How it works
Secure pages use the HTTPS:// prefix in the URL. When a secure page is displayed, then most modern browsers will display a green lock which indicates the site is secure. The green lock also holds site certificate information. To view a sites certificate, simply click on the green lock, then click on the Certificate information link. The following window displays additional information.
Latest from Katie Sloan
- Campus First to Break Ground on Phase II of University Village at Slippery Rock
- Joint Venture Acquires 1,732-Bed Student Housing Community in Chicago’s South Loop
- Peak Campus Awarded Management of Four Student Housing Communities
- Joint Venture Breaks Ground on $194 Million Mixed-Use Project at University of Oklahoma
- EdR Opens 304-Bed Community Near Texas State University