How it works
Secure pages use the HTTPS:// prefix in the URL. When a secure page is displayed, then most modern browsers will display a green lock which indicates the site is secure. The green lock also holds site certificate information. To view a sites certificate, simply click on the green lock, then click on the Certificate information link. The following window displays additional information.
Latest from Katie Sloan
- CnO Capital Completes 21-Bed Community Near Rollins College
- PEBB Capital, TriArch Real Estate Break Ground on 153-Bed Community Near Columbia University
- CBRE Arranges Sale of 658-Bed Community Near the University of California, Riverside
- ACC, San Francisco State Break Ground on 584-Bed Mixed-Use Community
- FourPoint Arranges Sale of 328-Bed Community Near Wake Forest University