With fall semester approaching, Student Housing Business hosted a webinar called “Best Practices for Re-Activating Student Housing Amenities.” Top student housing owners and operators weighed in on how to reopen student housing amenities and protocols for stopping the spread of COVID-19. Listen to student housing panelists discuss the challenges and necessary considerations as students return to gyms, pools and other amenities.
Topics discussed by this group of expert panelists and Student Housing Business include:
- Best practices for reopening
- Reservation systems to support social distancing
- Communicating with customers and teams
- Budgeting in the midst of COVID-19
- Kristen Gibson, Greystar
- James Whitley, Landmark Properties
- Adam Byrley, The Preiss Company
- Jason Balzer, Matrix Fitness
- Randy Shearin, Student Housing Business;
Webinar sponsor: Matrix Fitness offers a complete line of cardio, strength and group training equipment for health clubs, luxury resorts and collegiate athletic teams, plus club-quality equipment reimagined for the home.