Generation Z will comprise the college population for the next 15 years, making it important to understand their core beliefs, lifestyle, habits, style identity and design preferences. While Gen Z is known for its connectedness and for living life online, today’s students are also described as more “real” and pragmatic than previous generations. Their world is complicated and they want their living spaces to be calm havens from the outside world, all while mirroring the décor and design trends they see in a growing number of design-oriented platforms.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Gen Z’s dominant style preferences
- Creating aspirational spaces for a trend-conscious, yet practical demographic
- Choosing furnishings to reflect Gen Z’s need for authenticity and style
- Developing designs that enhance real life experiences while incorporating technology
- The importance of multifunctional spaces and décor for this ‘do-everything’ age group
- Laurie Provin, University Furnishings
- Chelsea Dora-Shibley, HPA Design Group
- James Kenner, Greystar
This complimentary webinar is sponsored by University Furnishings.