Transportation is often at the top of the list of things property managers love to hate.
How many drivers do we need? How do we train them? What type of license and which endorsements do they need? What if we have different types of vehicles – are the drivers one-size-fits-all?
Answering one of these questions incorrectly can significantly impact service delivery, create an unsafe environment for the transportation system, expose the property and investors to an unnecessarily high level of risk, and ultimately negatively impact revenue.
So, what can you – property owners and managers – do today to improve transportation and turn one of your biggest pain points into one of your most valuable amenities?
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- How to think strategically about transportation for residents
- How to recruit and retain the “face of your property” – shuttle drivers
- Best practices and programs to acquire a shuttle or fleet of shuttles
- How technology (i.e. shuttle tracking app) should be “table stakes” for your millennial residents
- How to implement an efficient and cost-effective transportation system for your property
- Doug Martin, Transpar
- Patrick Kneib, Transpar
This complimentary webinar is sponsored by Transpar.