Student Housing Business and University Furnishings will present a complimentary webinar entitled “Designing Interiors for Gen Z — Creating Authentic Spaces in a Virtual World” on November 15th at 2 pm est.
Webinar speakers will include Laurie Provin of University Furnishings, James Kenner of Greystar and Chelsea Dora-Shibley of HPA Design Group.
“With Generation Z set to compose the college population for the next 15 years, it is important to understand their core beliefs, lifestyle, habits, style identity and design preferences. And while Gen Z is known for its connectedness and for living life online, today’s students are also described as more “real” and pragmatic than previous generations,” says University Furnishings’ Provin. “Their world is complicated and they want their living spaces to be calm havens from the outside world, all while mirroring the décor and design trends they see in a growing number of design-oriented platforms.”
The webinar will focus on
- Gen Z’s dominant style preferences
- Creating aspirational spaces for a trend-conscious, yet practical demographic
- Choosing furnishings to reflect Gen Z’s need for authenticity and style
- Developing designs that enhance real life experiences while incorporating technology
- The importance of multifunctional spaces and décor for this ‘do-everything’ age group
To register for this complimentary webinar, click here.