On Mar. 4, Student Housing Business and sponsor University Furnishings hosted the webinar “” What can professionals in student housing expect in terms of investment and capital flows, leasing and development, operations and financing for fall 2021? What will the long- and short-term effects of COVID-19 be on planning and momentum in the industry?
Also see below for a list of hot topics brought to light by four expert panelists in this one-hour discussion.
- Bill Bayless, American Campus Communities
- Rob Bronstein, Scion Group
- Ben Mohns, Harrison Street
- Cliff Chandler, Greystar
- Rich Kelley, Student Housing Business (moderator)
- Randall Shearin, Student Housing Business (moderator)
- Trends and predictions for fall 2021
- Leasing: effects of students returning home early in 2020 & when will the industry fully recover
- Investment market: transactions, deals and timelines
- Current financing climate
- Development, P3s, audience Q&As
Webinar sponsor: University Furnishings is a global furniture design and manufacturing firm based in Texas. They offer their clients unparalleled service and will do whatever it takes to maintain their reputation as the trusted leader in furniture solutions for student housing. They deliver a seamless client experience, giving total peace of mind from concept design to delivery and installation and beyond. At University Furnishings, their top priority is to make clients and residents as comfortable as possible.